So clearly I suck at blogging....
It's been a month...uh...here is a short version to bring you up to date.
September 24: Halloween Horror Nights with Jonathan McFadden. Employee free preview night. Drank lots of beer and took shots so everything wasn't so scarey. Had the time of my life and ended dancing and singing Karaoke at the live bar at City Walk with the 5 new friends we made that night.
September 30 - October 3: Aaron Visit's! Pretty much have the time of my life. Surprise Paul An with wine and cheese in the house he's renting while singing with the Orlando Opera, seriously he lives like 15 min. away from me. Go Downtown and party like rock stars, conversing with homeless men, me running away for a short stint, watching a lady shake her naked ass on a swing. (And this was just the first day!) Day 2 went to Wet n' Wild, ending at downtown Disney, then went karaokeing with Paul at Big Daddy's (Another Redonkulously long day) Day 3 Go to Islands of Adventure and end partying downtown with Paul and then at the gay club here in Florida known as "The Parliment House", it was latin night!!!! HOT!!! A lesbian asked to take a picture with me...I guess I look like a typical exotic Florida girl:P Aaron missed his plane the next morning that left at 7am...oops! For a more indepth version of the trip see my facebook album!
October 3: Planning on staying in this night but Jon and Nisha drag me to the winewarehouse for wine tasting...turns out to be a blast...and yes...for the 4th day in a row I get drunk! I invited new friends back to my parentless house (they were up visiting Kels and Kerri in Maryland) and proceed to eat pizza and drink delicious wine while having deep philosophical convos.

October 8: Go see Eagle Eye with Nisha! So in love with Shia Laboeuf it hurts! Gah! We're ment to be together I swearrrrr. CLAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
October 9 - 14: Work my face off. Late nights and late mornings, but make big Mulla!
October 15 - 17: Sleepover at Nisha's. She forces me to start Graduate Applications. Thanks Nisha:) We also have a crazy movie marathon and literally sit on out asses all day! It was bliss! No school! No School! la la la la!
October 19: Go to my Uncle's after work to Celebrate my Grandpa's birthday! End up hanging out and getting drunk with my cousin, his friend, my uncle, and his friend. haha! The Tampa Bay Rays win and are going to the World Series, since I'm drunk this is very exciting to me at the time. Watch Iron Man and crazy little kids on YouTube and sober up (Blood and Sparkle Wiggles). When I wake up the next morning I find a flock of birds or perhaps just one with very sparatic bowel movements has covered my car with shit. Laugh the whole way home and get crazy looks from passerbyers:P
Okay, now you should all be caught up and I can get to the good stuff:P
oaeveryonelistentoLADYGAGA,sherulesmyworldo, Caitlyn
Monday, October 27, 2008
I Am Alive!
Posted by RedVelvetDiva at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She LIVES and she WRITES..
jesus your car really was covered in shit... hahaha
hahahahah omg your car!
yay im glad you're alive and its SOOOOO good to be updated!
where are you working? how is sunny gorgeous FLA??
love love loveeeeeeeeeeeee
I see a lot of you getting drunk and not a lot of you singing...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment