CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight....the movie.

Nov. 29th I went and saw the movie "Twilight" with Nisha...I cried like a baby through a good portion of it. The following is what I wrote in my diary when I got home that night....hopefully some of you can relate.
This is one of those moments in time that if I were a painter I'd try to brush this feeling on canvas, if I were a song writer I'd try to get this feeling into each aching note, if I were a poet I would try to evoke this feeling be stringing together the perfect words. All I can do is stare and feel, my brain is a fuzzy heavy object upon my shoulders, my body...is craving love, not so much a physical need as a need of the heart...my heart, my heart is crying & aching & confused & lost & hopeless...hopelessly waiting. I know it's a feeling that will pass and I'll be able to function as if nothing happened tomorrow...but for know I'm wallowing, being enveloped in this thick squeezing longing haze...where is my Edward, my Mr. Darcy, my Romeo?

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I can relate!!!!
Wow, can you please call me when I'm NOT at work so we can actually talk?! Ok thanks.

Michelle Violet said...

Omg, soooooooooooooo can I!!! So beautiful, Caitlyn. Love your new layout. Omg blog. TAHAHAHA!! :) Misssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!