Nov. 7th. My Birthday! Jenna and Nick fly down and Giana drives up. During the day I got a message, chocolate pedicure, and a facial, all of which I've never had done before! And at night I hit Taverna Opa at Point Orlando with friends were there was a lot of table dancing, greek food, napkin throwing, and making out with random Irish dude. I think 23 is going to be a lot of fun:)
Nov. 14, 16, & 18. Il Trovatore: The Opera! Paul Mitchell does the hair and make-up and I get a sweet ass brown wig. I Get to know the girls in the chorus, all older late 20's to mid 30's with really interesting lives and (gasp!) husbands...Weird. I felt like the young wild child with a new guy every week...haha, kidding...almost:P Enjoyed my 10 minutes on stage being a nun and a gypsy, but most importantly enjoyed reading Stephanie Meyers book "The Host" in the dressing room in between my scenes:)
Nov. 20-23. Surprise Jenna in Cincinnati! It was the perfect surprise, I hid in the bathroom and when her and Nick arrived I approached the table pretending to take their order...Jenna's look of surprise is forever etched in my mind...priceless:) The trip was a complete blast, and I saw Cincinnati through new eyes, it really is a cute little city with a lot of charm! Visited Abby and Morgan briefly and had a coaching at Cincinnati Conservatory! They both seemed so happy and gushed about how amazing the program is, so I'm very excited to audition there in the beginning of the year...if I get an audition (crossed fingers!) I did get my application in on-time:P
Nov.27 Turkey Day! The whole family was home, but I was working so much I didn't get to hang out a lot except on that actual day:( I did get in a good family game of scrabble while trying to write my personal statements though. I'm really looking forward to Christmas for some ultimate family and relaxation time.
Dec. 7. My throat hurts dang it...and I'm hoping I'm not coming down with anything because I have to sing Dec. 19th for a benefit. My mom just got done stomping around the house with laryngitis...so I'm optimistic! Tomorrow I have to go to a coaches meeting for the Ale House from 10-4...needless to say I'm not really looking forward to it and regretting I ever put my name on that list. My plan is not to work at Ale House for more then a year...but don't tell them that:P I just went on a random shopping spree online at Victoria Secret a couple days ago and have been eating healthy and working out as much as possible so that when my purchases arrive on Dec 17th. I'm ready to go:) It helps me to have short term goals like this.
Hope everyone is staying warm...Hanging out in hot tubs with a bonfire burning nearby is a popular activity down here...esp nice when it gets down to 30.
oaenjoyingwatchinghollywoodaccessrightnowo, Caitlyn
Sunday, December 7, 2008
November Revisited
Posted by RedVelvetDiva at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
glennooooo (said with a french nasal accent) Sounds like you're having a blast in FLA and keeping super busy! I love updates on your life and your beautiful self!! also I LOVE your new background it screams passionate caitlyn!!
also I want a facial Ive never had one and Im INCREDIBLY jealous
xoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxo
I like your new background!!
I'm glad you're not dead. Please update more. THANKS
Post a Comment