I wore my fake glasses to work yesterday and despite the perks about them (they give me that sexy librarian look, I don't have to put on eye make up, and in a way they make me feel a little more vulnerable and delicate)...uh ya...anyway, despite these perks, they really hurt my eyes after a couple hours of hunting around on a computer to punch in peoples orders, so I'm not sure I'll try that again.
My little stay at Grandma and Grandpa's is coming to an end and I'm a little sad. I've loved staying here this past week of primarily stormy weather and in a way I feel like I've been able to hide out and take a little breather from life. I've been doing a lot of TV watching and just curling up on the sofa with a good book, escaping into fantasy worlds and finding the parellels between them and my real life:P I was in the real world for a little bit on Thursday night when I went to the new Karaoke Bar at Universal Studios where you can sing with a live band...it's not really as cool as it sounds, I prefer your old run of the mill dive bar Karaoke.
So I have a confession to make....I love cigars. It's true, hate me if you must but I think they taste delightful with a hint of sex, esp. the flavored ones. I've only had 3 all summer and only when I'm drinking but well there it is for those of you that don't know. You don't inhale so I'm thinking they're not too bad for the voice but I will admit I haven't done the proper research so I could be talking like a big uninformed idiot.
Thoughts: It feels very weird not to be starting school this time of year (I'm a big kid now:P). I'm very excited for my favorite television shows to start. I would really love to be dating/heavily petting/sleeping with/ making out with/ losing my virginity too/or just holding hands with someone of the opposite sex right now. And finally, I miss my class, all of us causing mischief, going out to dinner, going to the movies...the list is endless, this was always one of my favorite times of the year in the Burgh.
To end on an upbeat note, I'm thrilled beyond belief that Jenna is flying to visit me this coming weekend and I get to play host! Girl we are going to have a blast...just as long as all the brewing hurricanes behave themselves:P
oaIforgothowfunnyseinfeldwaso, Caitlyn
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Fake Glasses & Cigars
Posted by RedVelvetDiva at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i don't think so. I wish there was an easier way because it really annoys me. Blah
i miss you!!!!!!! i love your comments on fake glasses! i need some myself.
Post a Comment