CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay

She's quietly raging ouside as I write this, mostly a steady patter of rain with the occasional oddly human sounding wail of the wind. I'm missing the thunder and lightening of a traditional Florida storm..lame.

Even though this lovely storm is the title of my entry I actually want to write about last Tuesday (9-12) when I went to Coco Beach with a couple new friends from the Ale House. Windows down, Country music blaring, I didn't have a care in the world as we headed out around 10am. One of the perfect moments in life, that there would prove to be many of during the day. Another came when I was talking with my new friend Cary in the cool surf with a Coors light in my hand...Perfection! And yet again when we relocated to the bar on the beach as the afternoon showers kicked in and ordered Rum runners...YUM! I suppose this is the end of my perfect life moments because the rest of the day gets a little hazy...There was opera singing in the bar (par usual), free drinks were sent my way (which I shared with my friends), numbers were exchanged with old people I didn't know, botchie ball was played, and I think for a while I just drifted in the surf staring hazily up at the big blue sky...at least I hope thats where I got the rug burn looking scratch on my stomach:P We didn't end up leaving the beach until 11pm at night at which point I vaguely remember eating a Wendy's sandwich...YUM, again! What a freaking perfect day, I can't wait to do it again.

Also in daily news I picked Nisha up from the airport on Thursday at 1:00am! Then got up the next day and worked one of the hardest doubles of my life...I swear it was like everyone in the world all wanted to eat at the Ale House at one time!! Hard, but I made it though okay and with a lovely chunck of change to pad my pocket aka savings account. That was also the night Mike Phelps won his 7th gold medal and might I add I would like for him to by my husband...or atleast my first...I've been thinking of all the wonderful things I could do with those big ears of his:)

Alright, time to dig into my vampire romance novel before bed. Tomorrow I say goodbye to my sister and parents as they take her up to Maryland for her freshman year at Goucher University. All alone in my house for a week? Do I sense a party going on?

oaIlovethetasteofthisstrideforeverfruitgumo, Caitlyn

1 comments:

Olivia said...

welcome love bugggggg!!