CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twilight

Okay if you are looking for a book to sink you teeth into this month I highly recommend "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer! I literally couldn't put it down! It's like a modern day Romeo and Juliet...except of course the male lead is a vampire, but don't let that deter you! It's good and enjoyable even if you're not a crazy vampire fan like myself:) A bonus is that this November the movie is coming out in Theaters taking the place of "Harry Potter" whose release date has been moved to next summer. lame.

Florida is a complete ocean right now, it's non stop rain and wind creating a strange dark atmosphere that feels like it will never end. I have spent very little time alone in my house, way to much of a scardy cat to be there alone with this ghost story weather raging. Instead I'm hiding out at my grandparents house and immensly enjoying their company. I think tomorrow I might try sewing myself another dress with my grandma's help!

Last night I hung out with Nisha and had a blast eating our favorite papa john's pizza and making up songs about vampires, princes, and princesses! We watched August Rush (which had the most unsatisfying ending) and got tipsy off of wine...meanwhile the storm was literally screaming outside! Nisha and I got up at 6:30 am this morning so I could get her at the airport...sidenote, driving in a Tropical Storm deprived of sleep is not fun! haha, but hey, we lived!:)
Can't wait to see the sun again!

oawatchingmensbeachvolleyballissexyo, Caitlyn

2 comments:

miss aubrey said...

OH MY GOSH I MISS YOU SO MUCH CAITEEBUGG! im obsessed with the fact you have a blog now!
and ofcoursseeee you love twighlight! Im really feeling like I should start reading it because everyone's so obsessed with it! missyouloveyouxoxoxoxox!

Olivia said...

ummmm i knew you'd love Twilight. I'm so good at you and your vampire love